A BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO MY BOYFRIEND
We have been together for so many years and have celebrated many memorable occasions together. When I look back and see the most romantic and cherished moments it was all because of you. You always say that I don’t express my love in words. With time I have noticed that I do feel shy in opening up my heart to you. Frankly speaking I’m bit reluctant to write all this because I’m not sure if I will get it right or not. As it’s your birthday so I want everything to be just perfect.
I will start by expressing the one thing that I cherish the most with you is feeling the warmth of your skin by resting my head on your shoulder and you kissing me on my head and lips! Every morning you wake me up through phone calls and asking me if how’s my sleep. It’s so fulfilling and amazing that how we have been doing this every day for years and still do it – still need it badly.
Walking down the street wrapping my hands around your hands – feeling the breeze fiddling with my hair- Ah I absolutely love it. It’s been years and years of knowing each other and even now our relationship feels so fresh, as if we are still in high school or in our college days!
Every morning – Every night you make me feel loved with your touch and warmth. Just your way of holding my face and looking into my eyes says it all. It makes me feel blessed when every friend of mine tells me how lucky I am to have you in my life as my soul mate. Once when I was in college my friend told me after 2 years of any relationship the romance goes away. I actually believed her because I had seen many lovers totally occupied in their careers and setting financial goals that they tend to drift apart slowly. But with you it’s been years and years – with time we have become one.
We have been by each other’s side in all the rough situations all through the time. It’s so fulfilling to see how both of us have supported each other at times when we needed each other the most. The real test of any relationship comes when you see someone you loved the most by your side. It’s so gratifying how both of us value the commitment towards our relationship.
We all know relationships are not easy it requires a lot of sacrifices, compromises, care and time. Everything falls on its place when you have someone who loves you, and there you are.
It feels nice to be with you all the time. Wherever you go you make sure that I am with you. I have seen so many guys going out alone leaving their wives or girl friends alone but you are so unlike them. I always tell my mama that how my life changed for good after meeting you. Before knowing you I didn’t know Oning about Oning. You taught me so many things that brought confidence in me. The kind of respect you give it to me in front of your friends, clients, family and colleagues is so gratifying.
Do you have a magic stick!! How you win everyone’s heart? Whether it’s my friends, my relatives or a complete stranger on the road you just gel with anyone. I just can’t seem to get this art of yours! It’s so amazing how easily you can bring a smile on anybody’s face within minutes. Teach me !!!!!! Some people say that when you love someone you don’t change the other person. But I completely disagree with it.
When you love someone special you are willing to change anything to bring a smile on your love’s face. I am glad we respect each other’s individuality and at the same time we go out of way to make each other feel special in every possible way.
• Thanks for every effort you make to bring a smile on my face.
• Thanks for all the crazy things you do to make me laugh.
• Thanks for doing so much hard work to make our future secured.
• Thanks for all the love you have for my parents that they feel proud to have you as their son (soon).
• Thanks for playing with Angry Birds as you know what it means to me.
• Thanks for caressing me every night (thru phone calls) like a little child and making me go to sleep.
• Thanks for every day you say how much you love me.
• Thanks for all the little little lovely surprises you give me all the time even after all these years.
• Thanks for respecting me and my individuality and giving me enough freedom to do whatever I want.
• Thanks for cooking delicious food, you are a great chef!
• Thanks for all those hugs and kisses you do all the time.
• Thanks for being protective towards me at every step.
• And thanks for letting me beat all those guys who tease girls!!!!!
• Thanks for understanding and appreciating how strongly I feel about helping needy people.
• Thanks for taking care of me whenever I suffered from my asthma and when my heartaches so many times and staying awake and watching over me so that I could sleep.
• Thanks for reading my FB posts on your wall and posting your comments.
• Thanks for always being committed to our love when things were tough.
• Thanks for your faith and loyalty towards our love to make the relationship stronger by each passing day.
I love you so much! Wish you all the best in life and peace of mind all the way. God bless to you. Happy birthday once again.